I’m back with another Greenberry Organics product. Recently I shared my views on their Strawberry & Shea Butter Body wash & expressed my love for it 🙂 If you are following me on my Instagram, you must have seen me uploading an image of three more goodies from Greenberry Organics –
- Juniper Berry Orange & Peppermint Oil Body Wash
- Mud Ash 3 In 1 Face Care – Cleanser, Scrubber and Mask With Charcoal and Tea Tree Extracts
- Cocoa Butter Hydrating Body and Hand Lotion.
It’s been a month I’m using Greenberry Organics products and I’ve definitely seen my skin improving day by day. This brand has transformed my bathing experience into Luxury Bathing Experience. Really I’m getting addicted to this brand. Today, I’m going to share my views on their Mud Ash 3 in 1 Face care which is a cleanser, scrubber, and mask, all in one.
I’ve used 3 in 1 products from a variety of Brands. But I never felt this much satisfaction as I felt after using this one. Being Organic and Vegan, it gains more attraction as compared to other Brands. For a Brand, being vegan or herbal is not important. Quality effects the most. I have experienced such products too which causes skin irritation even being chemical free. And with Greenberry Organics, we get everything our skin demands to breathe & stay healthy.
Price: Rs. 399/- for 100 GM
- A unique NATURAL and HERBAL blend ofTea Tree Oil, Charcoal Extracts, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay and Chamomile Extracts
- Repairs BLEMISHES, ACNE and PORES from within and clears out the dirt and bacterial presence from Face skin
- 3 IN 1 formula ensures that the product can be applied as FACE WASH, SCRUBBER OR MASK
- Kaolin and Bentonite clay effectively heals the oily skin and removes dirt and blackheads present on Facial skin
- WALNUT helps in scrubbing the Facial skin effectively for better results | BEST POLLUTION CONTROL IN WINTERS | FACIAL SPA
- Against Animal Testing
- Handmade with Love
- Environment Safe Packaging
- Assorted and Ethical Sourcing
Packaging is quite safe and easy to use. It comes in a Tub/Jar form of packaging with dual lid protection. I’m not sure whether it is safe for traveling or not. As it is in Jar form, it is easy to finish the product till the last particle. 😄 But yes, Ladies with long nails may find it uncomfortable. For me, it is not a problem as I don’t carry long nails 🙂
It has a strong Tea Tree fragrance which is not disturbing at all. In fact, it soothes and relaxes your senses. Even those with the sensitive nose will love it 🙂 Color is dark greyish-black because of Charcoal. Even the Ponds Pure White Facewash is Black. I love black cleansers because it gives you a feeling of detox treatment.
I use it on alternative days as an exfoliator. And once in week or 15 days, I use it as a mask. It really forms the good amount of foam which helps in pulling out the excess oil and dirt. Having tea tree it has really worked on my pimples. First, it reduces the redness and swelling and then slowly & slowly works on them.
Granules are neither mild nor harsh. Just perfect for healthy exfoliation which removes the dead cells. The best thing is it can be used by all types of skin. It leaves a smooth exfoliated skin without any dirt and oil. Even those having excess dry or oily skin will love it. For blackheads, it will take some time. But it did a great job when it comes to those white oil heads.
Those having sensitive and acne prone skin will love it the most. As it has maximum ingredients meant to fight blemish and acne. Talk about the black color, don’t worry it won’t leave dark stains on your skin 😃 It works like a facial. I was happy to see the radiant glow and clean skin even after first use. My skin was more soft, supple and smooth. Honestly, I don’t find any negative thing about this.
So if you are using this, you don’t have to go through different products for your skin care routine. Plus, it shows the results immediately.
- Organic/Natural Ingredients
- 100% Effective
- Works on Pimples, Blemishes, and Inflation.
- Good Quantity
- No Skin Irritation
- Brings out the clean, soft and supple skin.
- Worthy Product
- No Con 🙂
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading this. Stay tuned for more Greenberry Organics Product Reviews 🙂 Have a Good Day 🙂